(by the WiC64-Team)
This is an online flasher for your WiC64 module
This tool only works with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Opera browser
- The CP210x driver must be installed on your PC. If not, go to: silabs.com
- !! Make sure that the WiC64 module is not plugged into the userport !!
- Connect the WiC64 module with a Micro USB cable to your PC
- Close all other applications on your PC to avoid errors
- Select the firmware from the list below and click "CONNECT"
- Select the serial port in new popup window over which the module communicates with your PC and click "Connect"
- In "Device Dashboard" select the top item "INSTALL ***"
- Confirm the following security question - The flash process starts
- Finally, set up the WiFi connection again and log in to the WiC64 portal
- Please check for newer firmware updates
Select your firmware version: